Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday P


Wow... Presents!! Thank YOU!!


What a proud momma and daddy



Can i dig in?




My first cake



Happy Birthday Preston!!



Wow.. Where has the time gone!! My precious Little, P is one year old!! How bitter sweet it is. He is growing so much everyday and i look forward to all the new things he learns on a daily basis.. I wait for those "firsts" with such anticipation and yet at the same time i dread knowing that we get to them.. I dont want him to grow up too fast... For all the days i have said.. i cant wait until he can crawl, eat solid food, talk, etc.. now I want the days to slow down.. Dont grow so fast P, Mom is trying to cherish these moments...




P, you were such a blessing and answer to prayer. God has been good to me. He blessed me with you and you are perfect. You make me laugh, smile, and realize that Life is sweet even on bad days. I love our time together, the cuddles, the stories, the endless rocking, and our sweet talks with Jesus. My prayer for you is that you will grow to be a Godly man. That you will love the Lord with all that is within you. That you will know Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. I cannot imagine my life without you. I am a better person because of you. I promise that i will try to be a good mommy, even on my bad days. Please know that I love you, no matter what!! I pray that God will help me be a good example for you. The time has flown by.. I keep telling you to stop growing but praise the Lord that you are!! Happy Birthday my sweet boy.. my sweet P!!





I love you!!

No comments: