Sunday, January 11, 2009

BUSY year already

cousin taylor was dressing Preston up in her Beauty Salon chair.

Preston and Uncle Leslie

Preston, MOm and Granny Louise (Preston's Great Grandmother)



Preston and Unlce Russ


Preston, and cousins Taylor and Stetson




Is this a bucket on my head?





My new Buckin' Bull!!





Merry Christmas!!







My own John Deere Tractor!!








Christmas PJ's









well. i know i have not been very good about blogging. I have been a little busy. We bought a house, closed, and moved in a 7 days. I think that could be a record. WE moved into our new home Dec. 12, 2008. We have been doing some "remodeling" and "updating" since we moved in. The house is new.. we are the first to live in it. BUT i needes some upgrades here and there and some paint, which we have not chosen a color yet.. Our wall in the Kitchen looks like Mexico.. It has about 10 different colors on it and we still have not picked a color yet.. I just can't seem to find the right shade or beige, coffee, tan, cotton, etc..







Christmas break flew by. Preston and i had such a great time hanging out.. he is so much fun!! Christmas day i think was more fun for tim and I. Preston had fun tearing the wrapping paper but did not really get it. Next year will be a blast. I almost cried christmas morning when i deleted ALL the picture from my camera.. pictures taken from Halloween to Christmas eve!! i was heart broken... all because i was trying to set the timer on my camera to get a picture of us in our Christmas PJ"s. I am so excited to start new family traditions and carry on old ones. A new tradition we started was Christmas PJ on CHirstmas eve so that on Christmas Morning we are festive. Also, We read the Christmas story from Luke. And Santa left his presents for Preston, unwrapped. I found out that in New York, Santa always wrapped all of Tim's presents when he left them under the tree.... Santa did it texas style in our house!!
We went to my moms house out in West Texas. It was fun. WE got to see all my siblings except my oldest Brother Michael.. He was in Houston. We also got to see my grandmother. We had a good time. Preston likes playing with his cousins Stetson and Taylor. Taylor loves Preston and tries her hardest to dress him up like a doll. I allow some but hey i have a Son not a Sissy!! he he .. actually, tim steps in and calls it.. i think it is funny. I dressed my little brother up like a girl. I think it is a right of passage in any family..





























1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi Tiffany! I found your blog through Kristin's and I loved looking at all your cute pictures. Preston is adorable!
I hope you are doing well...it looks like you are very, very blessed. Take care!
Andrea