Sunday, April 26, 2009

Is it summer yet?

Wow... So i have not been very good about keeping my Blog updated. I warned you in the beginning that i probably would not be. Where has the time gone.. well let me tell you. As you know we moved into our new house Dec. 13 and began renovations immediately. What we thought were going to be cosmetic changes has turned into a little more than we expected. Thank GOD my husband is handy and thank God his dad is a home builder!!! Tim is so talented and his talents have been put to the test. We basically had to redo the master bath.. But it looks great. We put up some really cool Egyptian tile.. OK Tim put it up!! We had most of the house painted with a Faux finish.. it looks COOL!!! I got to paint a RED room.. well a powder room.. Lorri H. would be so proud!! It has a black stain over it.. it is my favorite room in the house!!! We had to have the patio redone because the builder did not put some important flashing under the decking.. and it is upstairs.. that would have been a major problem if it had rained!! We put up shutters on the front of the house. We put in a new front door. Wow... can you say money pit!! 'tim and i jokenly call our house that .. As soon as we save up some more $ we will put up a fence and then our Dogs can come live with us!!! I miss my Lizzie girl and Duke!! And somewhere in all that I got pregnant!!! Where did we find the time and energy!! I am 18 1/2 weeks along. I will find out this week the sex... So we may have a name contest soon!!

Preston is growing like a weed. Can you believe he is 18 months old today!! Yes he will be 23 months when the new baby is here. I think i have no time now!!! He is talking up a store and getting the hang of Time out... He is a great baby!! God knew what i could handle and he is perfect!! He smiles all the time and he has my loud laugh!! I know i have 12 month pics i still have not posted.. I will post them today. I need to get some 18 month made. His 15 month were made at school.

That is another thing. P started school in January. Suga was not feeling well so we had to find different child care. P likes school. He is the oldest in his class. He is also the Class biter!! WEll. some things are just all boy. But he has not biten in a while and 4 times since january is not bad, Right? he is the social chair of the class. he tells everyone hello in the am and goodbye in the PM. He is at our employee daycare at my school district and he is on one the elementary campuses i serve so i get to see him frequently during the week. He loves to socialize and wave like a king in a parade when they go on walks. I think he is the cutest in his class!!

I am working a Chrysalis this summer so i have started my team meetings in san angelo. this is my last chrysalis. I think i will be a little busy for a while. Come september my life will drastically change.. again!!

I will try to do better in the future.. we are looking forward to summer and i am so ready for school to be out!!

No comments: